We are looking for a hard-working, motivated and entrepreneurially minded intern needed from January 2020 for a 6-month period to assist us with Marketing & Communications for the whole business.
Our dream intern will be able to work independently (we are very stretched and our intern will be expected to show a lot of initiative), passionate about marketing – especially design, print and communication, and be tenacious and dedicated in their attitude to solving problems – we are very busy and there are many!
As a Marketing & Communication Assistant, you will be multitasking across many different areas and projects, including operational marketing, design and print, store campaigns, partnerships and other product and customer-facing activities. This is a chance to work at the heart of a small team of entrepreneurs and to get involved at all levels of the business.About the role
- Help with the creation/execution of new communication campaigns. This will include liaising with our designer, overseeing the execution and printing of marketing materials such as posters, leaflets etc. - both internal and external, as well as their implementation on the ground.
- Coordinate with stores to ensure they have all the latest tools
Campaigns & collaborations:
- Help coordinate campaigns by finding potential partner brands, setting up promo codes for partner brands, preparing the internal briefs for the store teams, etc.
- Help our Visual Merchandiser to install the window displays
- Visit stores regularly to make sure the display is in line with the VM guidelines
- Help with managing the refurbishment/fit-out works as we prepare to launch our new stores
- Manage product orders from e-commerce site (product transfers, parcel preparation, customer notification, etc)
- We will also expect the successful candidate to spend between half-day to a day per week working outside the office and in the operations, helping in the stores, the Atelier, with product inventory, etc. We believe that such implication at the heart of the business will provide you with the necessary insight to successfully complete the other tasks in your internship and get to interact with the various teams.
- You have excellent written communication skills (in English)
- You have a ‘hands on’ mentality and a ‘can do’ attitude
- You have a great eye for detail to produce and check print artworks
- You have very great communication, organisation and time management skills
- You are comfortable working independently, as well as in a team and able to ‘pick up and run’ with projects when necessary
- You MUST have the right to work in the UK!
- You are a positive and friendly person
- Being green-minded is a plus!
- Be part of a company which places environmental and social values at the heart of everything
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Recreation / Staff Area with free organic fruit, coffee, tea, milk (and usually lots of birthday cakes!)
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- Pay: £600 per month
- Full-time role based at our Atelier in West London
- Own laptop needed with MS Office
BLANC is the UK's fastest-growing natural garment cleaning specialist. We are London-based, with concept stores in Marylebone, Notting Hill, Chelsea, White City and South Kensington. Our offices and operations base are in Park Royal (North Acton tube station on the Central line).
BLANC cleans all clothes, even the most delicate, in a healthy, natural and sustainable way. We use biodegradable and health-friendly detergents instead of the toxic chemicals traditionally used by conventional dry cleaners. You can read more about us in the Press articles (Vogue, Elle and Vanity Fair, etc) we have had here.
To apply, please send us your CV at email@example.com with a brief introductory email outlining why you would be a great addition to our team. We look forward to hearing from you!