Tempting Ventures is an industry leading Venture Capital investor founded to back high calibre management teams of niche recruitment businesses with which we have a shared vision. We are passionate about investing in and scaling businesses worldwide; working alongside driven, high-performing management teams in a supportive environment that allows both the business and the individuals to achieve their potential. We currently have a portfolio of 7 start-up businesses that are always looking for the highest performing talent to help drive each business forward so you will be exposed to a high level of responsibility from day 1.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Junior Consultant to join our Executive Search team. The team is responsible for advising global construction and engineering leaders on international search, human capital flow, growth, and talent strategy, attraction and retention. Anzurra takes the time to understand our client’s complex challenges and develop fully tailored solutions specific to industry and location.
This role is focused on the Scandinavian market, which has seen unprecedented levels of investment and growth in the infrastructure market.
Working with Anzurra you will be exposed to greater levels of responsibility than available at other consultancies. You will be client facing and involved in real work from day one. Furthermore, being focussed on the Nordic infrastructure sector will allow you to develop niche expertise and unparalleled market knowledge – becoming a true expert.
The key responsibilities of a Graduate / Junior Consultant in the Executive Search Consultancy team are:
Research and Market Intelligence– Develop an in-depth understanding of the Scandinavian construction market. You will be responsible for gathering market intelligence and mapping the market. This will be done through extensive digital research, meeting with key stakeholders in the industry and travelling to Denmark, Sweden and Norway to meet with senior executives at our target clients.
Project & Client Support– Through your research and market intelligence, you will begin to develop relationships with key players in the Scandinavian construction and infrastructure industries. You will be expected to identify active sectors, tenders, and potential clients. You will provide support to both the consultancy and executive search teams, pre and post deal, on a wide range of highly interesting projects. This will involve data interpretation and presentation, development of proposals, international travel to deliver those pitches, and high-level search for strategic and executive appointments.
Client Development- Based on strong performance you will be promoted to Associate. You will naturally develop your own client relationships, identify business opportunities, win projects and manage them from cradle to grave, earning commission on every completed project.
There are number of different ways to progress within the organisation. Our focus is to Put People First and we truly invest in your career, offering both internal and external training and development, mentoring and tailored goal setting based on your personal motivators. Although we are 9 months young, we are growing and already have a full L&D programme in place.
You will eventually manage teams, provide a range of executive search services, relocate overseas or even start your own aligned business unit.
Candidates for this role should:
· Have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship – you will be helping to grow a start-up.
· We welcome people from all backgrounds including university, recruitment and management consultancy.
· Look to hit the ground running and be involved in real work and meeting executives from your first day.
· Be highly organised and can manage multiple tasks under pressure.
· Excited by international travel and working with different cultures.
· Driven by results and solving complex challenges.
· Execute your work with quality and care.
· Embrace learning and are highly inquisitive.
· Not be afraid of failing or not knowing the answer.
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to empathise. We hope you’ll progress quickly with the company and stay with us for a long time.
· Have a strong moral compass.
· Are competitive – you’ve excelled against your peers.
· Ideally a 2:1 degree (or expected) from a respected University.
· Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and German language skills are all highly desirable.
SALARY & BENEFITS
· £24,000 base salary (to increase to £27,000 based on promotion)
· Bonus and commission based on performance (50-100% of base salary in year 2)
· 22 days holiday
· Free Gym Membership
· Awesome offices with fun culture (and a roof bar!)
· International travel to Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 /year
We will be holding interviews in person the week commencing the 25th November, with a view to people being able to start in December or January.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 /year