Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We have five spaces for passionate, creative and driven undergraduates to be part of the world's premier sports brand and gain valuable insights into the UK&IRE Marketing and Brand team. The role will see the successful applicants being exposed to and involved in multiple Nike projects, campaigns and launches as part of an integrated brand plan. These placements will fall across Brand Marketing, Digital, PR/Communications and Sports Marketing.
Over the past 12 – 18 months, our interns have been involved in some of this city’s most exciting and iconic moments. From the London Youth Games, to the Lionesses World Cup campaign, from the Hackney Half Marathon to when the NBA and the NFL come to town – there are too many to mention but these are the moments in which this Brand shines.
We do this by being the best team in the industry, and as a Brand Intern you will have the opportunity to work across all aspects of a campaign. From strategy and research to execution, from online and Nike’s full digital eco-system to the physical retail of our own stores and our wholesale partners. This internship will give you the perfect platform on which to build you Marketing career, as well as experiences you will never forget.
This year we are delighted to be able to offer exciting opportunities across our Marketing function. From Category Brand Management, to PR & Communications, Digital, Retail and Sports Marketing. If you are looking to kick start your career in Marketing, then an internship at Nike London is where to do it.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide assistance to Brand Managers on key seasonal projects and plans, primarily across the main
- categories of Nike Football, Nike Womens, Nike Running and Nike Sportswear.
- To manage and oversee Nike’s social media planning/calendaring/publishing tools for all categories,
- optimising performance and reporting back on key KPIs.
- Support the Marketing leadership team with overall essential administration support including
- finance and team processes.
- Consumer Insights – Help to facilitate research insights through consumer meetings & learnings.
- Support and initiate any ad-hoc analysis, deep dives, research on specific initiatives.
- Ownership of several small projects on a seasonal basis including events, digital and retail brand.
- Working on functional briefs and in store executions across the different key retail partners.
- Brief & work with external agencies & partners on planning & installations of campaigns and retail
- Currently undertaking an undergraduate degree at a UK University is a pre-requisite
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Passion and knowledge of sports industry-Nike brand and products
- Team player with the ability to form sound relationships both external and internal
- Results orientated
- Strong inter personal skills, good communicator both verbal and written
- Self- starter and ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work to changing and urgent timelines- ability to stay calm under pressure
- Creative and willing to generate ideas
- Strong organisational and planning skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.