We are currently looking for a positive-thinking and hardworking Waiter/ess to join the Homeslice family.
The Homeslice experience is about far more than making great pizza. We aim to create a relaxed, friendly and fun environment. Join a group of people who are passionate and experienced with no negativity and lots of team focus.
Homeslice aims to bring culinary integrity to the ubiquitous pizza through a menu of fresh, seasonal 20” pizzas, available whole or by the slice, served alongside locally sourced beers, frizzante on tap and natural wines by the carafe.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to grow with this privately-owned restaurant group at an exciting time in their development.
As a Waiter/ess you will:
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service with a smile
- Serve all products to Homeslice brand standards
- Maintain great knowledge with products and our story
- Be passionate about what you do and demonstrate initiative
- Engage in Homeslice brand training and demonstrate willingness to learn
In return we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Incentive and bonus programmes
- Great career opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.21 /hour
- serving: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)