As an Online Content Administrator, you'll be joining the team at JOY (www.joythestore.com) to help support the growth of our eCommerce channels.
You'll be responsible for preparing information and writing descriptions across our product ranges, ensuring that all content is uploaded to our website accurately, without errors and in time for weekly product drops.
- Uploading products to our website, setting those products to live, confirming all products are showing in the correct categories and merchandising as required
- Management required of both desktop and mobile CMS to ensure creative and copy is accurately and efficiently updated.
- Writing engaging product descriptions, features, blog updates that are consistent with the JOY voice and also follow SEO best practice
- The role requires ongoing awareness of our trading strategy to best suit our customers’ onsite experience and to meet our projected sales targets
- Uploading product images and ensuring the correct ordering of photos in the process
- Updating and maintaining assigned pages in Desktop and Mobile CMS
- Ensure all links are directing customers to correct pages
- Full understanding and awareness of on-site build processes (home page, category pages and promotion settings)
- Able to work in small team with a fast flow of information
- Coordinating the work flow between design and content writers to ensure page updates/launches are aligned with targeted roll out dates
- Coordinating product names and prices across multiple regions as we launch international sites.
- Creating copy for category and landing pages, and working with the digital marketing team on content as required
- Good understanding of JOY products and categories
- Proactive in Front End Management with “can do attitude” and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding of Excel in order to re-format and add value to product data to prepare and upload into our content management system
- Review pages from customer point of view and action improvements when necessary
- Excellent written English, copywriting and proofreading skills
- Focused and meticulous, high level of accuracy and eye for detail
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- General interest in Fashion (advantage)
- Experience in similar role (advantage)
- Commercial, analytical and good numerical skills
- Understanding of SEO and content optimisation would be beneficial
- Experience measuring web content using Google Analytics desirable
- Lead by example and promote friendly, professional work environment
- As part of this role you will receive off-site training to ensure that you are familiar with the platforms we use and are able to bring what you’ve learnt to the website itself.
- In the coming months we are launching additional websites for our in-house brands and also international versions of our website. You will be responsible for ensuring that each website has a distinct tone of voice.
- We pay a competitive salary and offer 40% off own-brand product.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)