We are one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers, supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, and acquired in 2019 by Endless LLP we have since gone on to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
As part of our Customer Excellence Team, you will be working with our Livechat and digital customer service team achieving challenging SLAs, maximising sales opportunities, monitoring review sites and social media activity to ensure fast, accurate and inspiring customer engagement. Due to COVID-19 this role will be initially homebased
Who we are looking for?
- experience of using web chat systems.
- hands on knowledge of social media tools (including Facebook, Tweetdeck, Twitter, SproutSocial).
- the ability to identify and act on sales opportunities along with guiding our customers through their purchase journey.
- a confident, social, articulate team player, who can understand complex issues and have impeccable attention to detail.
- excellent spelling and grammar.
Due to the nature of this role we do require a good level of flexibility and be comfortable engaging with our customers.
We are open between 8am-12pm Monday to Friday, 9-6pm Saturday and 10-8pm on Sundays. (Please note that Bank Holidays form part of our rotas).
We offer fantastic Perks including pension, 24 days basic holiday plus 8 BHs (pro rata), PerkBox, Life Assurance, and cycle scheme.
VictoriaPlum.com care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By submitting your CV you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.