Reference Number: C-TCL-YOR-NK-1509
Job Title: LNER - In Transit Train Cleaner (fixed contract for 12 months)
Pay Rate: £9.30
Hours per week: Variable shift patterns
Shift Times: 07:00 Hrs to 23:00 Hrs
Working days: Variable over 7 days
Atalian Servest is looking for candidates who are willing to be trained to work as an In-Transit Cleaning Operative and be part of a winning team who are delivering high-quality cleaning as part of COVID19 Health & Safety measures for our client LNER. This is a physically demanding job that will require the operative to clean the inside of a train whilst travelling with passengers.
You be provided with full PPE and uniform for the role and you will always be expected to wear it during your shift.
Your shift will be a rolling roster pattern which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Experience of cleaning trains or cleaning generally would be an advantage.
Duties Will Include: -
- To carry out cleaning work to cleaning standards within an agreed time frame, this includes cleaning toilets, carriage cleaning, emptying bins, cleaning tables and touchpoints throughout the train.
- Be able to carry and use different types of equipment including vacuuming, carrying, and using the storm unit, and carrying your equipment bag.
- Using different types of chemicals to carry out the job role effectively.
- Be flexible to work outside your normal contracted hours when the requirement arises.
- To ensure all work is carried out to the highest possible standard
- Attend training as and when required.
- To be responsible for completing all relevant records associated with work for which the post holder is responsible.
- Regularly liaise with Duty Manager.
- Must be conversant with Health & Safety requirements and would have to attend relevant training courses.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to understand verbal and written instructions in English.
The Ideal Candidate will be: -
- Flexible and able to provide cover in times of absence.
- Experience of working within a team and work on their own.
- Train cleaning or general cleaning experience.
- Would like to be part of a growing team, who work together to provide a fantastic onsite service.
- Take pride in the work they do and want to do a good job.
- A willingness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
- A flexible approach to work tasks.
If you are interested in the role, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that is proud of its great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Do not settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***