Key Responsibilities and Primary Objectives
- The installation, maintenance ,and fault diagnosis of compressors, generators ,pumps etc
- Repair, service, maintenance and fault finding of compressors and other associated equipment, such as plant equipment and pumping systems, etc
- Fault finding both mechanical and electrically
- Some installation of steel/ aluminium pipe work may also be required.
- Interpretation of wiring diagrams
- Completion of Risk Assessments and documentations regarding all works undertaken.
- To actively generate new and aftermarket sales, not just in Adi Healy compressors, but all areas of the Adi Group
- Due to health and safety and site requirements this role is for apprentices age 18 and over
- Driving licence is desirable
- Willingness to learn
- Must commit to attending college 1 day per week and complete all associated NVQ coursework