AIS Consulting is a London based consulting company helping large companies improve their financial planning and reporting processes through excellent technology. We have been doing this for 20 years and our client list has many well-know household names. If you want to join an exciting growing company with great opportunities for personal growth and being part of something then apply for the role.
Above all you should be bright dynamic and enthusiastic. Clear and positive communication is a must as the role involves a lot of client engagement with senior level finance.
- Design systems, roles and processes in accordance with best practices for planning and consolidation.
- Implement systems and ensure development quality is adhered to.
- Manage relationships with clients.
- Knowledge share with other consultants.
- Support on pre-sales activities.
- Design and develop IP for use in sales activities.
- Supporting proposals.
- Keep abreast of current advancements in processes and technologies.
- Providing support services to existing customers.
You will receive:
- Training and certification on CCH Tagetik software.
- Accountancy study support if required.
- Consulting training and certification.
- Project management training and certification.
- In depth practical experience of Group Consolidation.
- Technical understanding and skills – Excel VBA, Access, Databases etc.